Dandanator CPC, plug and play
If there is one point to highlight about the capabilities of the cartridge, it is its versatility and ease of use. With Dandanator CPC we can start playing just by plugging the cartridge into the expansion port and turning on our Amstrad CPC. In addition, now all our DandanatorCPC cartridges include all the TEST ROM from Noel's Retrolab
Features of Dandanator CPC
- 512kb of instant-on flash memory. Immediately loads both 128kb/48kb/ROM programs and games.
- Menu-driven selection on the Amstrad CPC
- Cartridge programming via USB
- The programming software incorporates compression into the cartridge, making full use of the cartridge's capacity.
- Operation without jumpers or configuration
- It is compatible with any Amstrad CPC 464, 664, 6128 and the 464+ and 6128+ with adapter.
- Supports SNA, CDT and DSK format images
- Allows pokes to be selected from a WinApe compatible library or to be manually entered into the rom management software.
- it is possible to "freeze" the splash screens at start-up for our enjoyment.
- Offers software for creating, managing and transferring game romsets for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- It is possible to load games directly from the PC without saving them on the cartridge.
- Dandanator CPC is supported in emulators RetroVirtualMachineCPCEC, Arnold and ZesarUX
- Test Rom by McLeod Ideafix
- Public domain project
Author: Dandare www.dandare.es