New 3D printed case design for the famous IDE (PATA) interface for ZX Spectrum DivIDE.
- Robust and resistant design
- Fits well on all ZX Spectrum models
- No screws are required.
- Less problems with LEDs. If you are applying this case to your old interface you don't need to cut the legs of your LEDs while using this box.
- Supports new thicker PCBs.
- Capable of printing many parts at the same time on one plate due to its stand-up design.
- DivIDE logo at the top.
- When mounting the PCB don't forget to change the NMI microswitch for one with a longer handle. The distance between the PCB and the top of the case is 13 mm. This is the minimum length required for the switch body.
More information on divIDE
On-demand 3D printing service
The prints are made once the purchase has been made, so the production time varies depending on the workload. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Do you have any doubts? leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible ?
There are no reviews yet.